Healthy Toasted Tortilla Wraps Recipe
- 4 small tortilla
- 300 g can no-added-salt four bean mix, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 small avocado, peeled and sliced
- Mix beans and chilli sauce together
- Make sandwiches of tortillas, beans and avocado slices.
- Place on a non-stick fry pan to brown.
- To flatten, place a plate on top and weight it down with a large can.
- When browned and crisp, turn over. Repeat for next sandwich.
The two types of tortillas, wheat and corn, come in small and large sizes. Choose size according to use.
Variation: Cook in a sandwich maker until crisp and brown.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a side salad of crisp lettuce, cucumber and tomato.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1926 kJ||765 kJ|
|Protein||11.5 g||4.6 g|
|Fat, total||29 g||11.5 g|
|— saturated||6.4 g||2.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||33.4 g||13.3 g|
|— sugars||4.5 g||1.8 g|
|Sodium||500.7 mg||199 mg|
|Fibre||10.3 g||4.1 g|