Cowboys' (or girls') pizza in a hurry
- 2 medium potatoes , sliced
- 1 tbs water
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 green capsicum, seeded and diced
- 4 olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- Lay potato on a round microwave-safe plate. Sprinkle with water, cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5-6 minutes or until tender. Drain well on paper towels.
- Overlap potato slices on a plate to form a pizza base.
- Cover with tomato, capsicum and olives, sprinkle with cheese and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3-4 minutes until heated through and cheese has melted.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
|per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||735 kJ||202 kJ|
|Protein||9.5 g||2.6 g|
|Fat, total||3.7 g||1 g|
|— saturated||2.1 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||22.8 g||6.3 g|
|— sugars||6 g||1.7 g|
|Sodium||87.9 mg||24.3 mg|
|Fibre||5.2 g||1.4 g|