- 350 g pasta shapes (spiral or bows)
- olive or canola oil spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200 g mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 185 g can tuna or salmon, drained
- 375 mL low-fat evaporated milk
- 2 tsp plain flour
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheese, grated
- pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to packet instruction. Drain and set aside when done.
- While the pasta is cooking, spray frypan with oil and fry onions till soft.
- Add garlic and mushrooms and fry for a few minutes.
- Add zucchini and fish and cook until zucchini is just soft.
- Add evaporated milk and heat through.
- In a small bowl mix flour with a little water and mix to make a smooth paste.
- Add flour paste and peas to the vegetable and milk mixture and heat for a few minutes, stirring until sauce is thickened.
- Add cheese, cracked pepper and pasta and stir through.
We are family! Enjoy some quality time together at the dinner table and switch off all other distractions.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1796 kJ||405 kJ|
|Protein||33.7 g||9.6 g|
|Fat, total||6.5 g||1.5 g|
|— saturated||3.5 g||0.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||53.2 g||12 g|
|— sugars||15 g||3.4 g|
|Sodium||352 mg||79.3 mg|
|Fibre||8.9 g||2 g|
You might also like
Tuna & Lemon Pasta
Don’t let the simple ingredients fool you- this fresh-flavoured dish is sure to impress
Crab Salad With Noodles
Infused with Asian flavours, this noodle salad is a light but satisfying meal ready in less than 30 mins!