All year round fruit salad
- 2 cups melon (watermelon, rockmelon or honeydew), peeled and chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 pineapple, cored and chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- pulp of 3 passionfruit
- 2 oranges, juiced
- Combine all fruit in a large serving bowl.
- Stir through passionfruit and pour over juice and mix.
Make sure orange juice is poured over any fruits that discolour quickly, e.g. bananas, pears and apples.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||292 kJ||179 kJ|
|Protein||1.4 g||0.8 g|
|Fat, total||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|— saturated||0.1 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||13.3 g||8.1 g|
|— sugars||12.8 g||7.9 g|
|Sodium||14.3 mg||8.8 mg|
|Fibre||3.6 g||2.2 g|