- 1 cucumber, seeded and cubed
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 12 olives
- 125 g reduced-fat feta cheese, diced
- 1 spring onion (including green top), sliced
- 2 handfuls English spinach leaves, washed
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Greek salad dressing
- Combine ingredients in a serving bowl and mix well.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
Variation: Add 185g can tuna in brine, drained.
Serving Suggestion: Serve as an accompaniment to any grilled or barbecued meats, fish or chicken.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||453 kJ||181 kJ|
|Protein||9.2 g||3.7 g|
|Fat, total||5.1 g||2 g|
|— saturated||2.3 g||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||4.3 g||1.7 g|
|— sugars||4 g||1.6 g|
|Sodium||566.6 mg||227 mg|
|Fibre||3.1 g||1.2 g|