Healthy Egg & Avocado Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 egg, hard boiled and de-shelled
- 2 tbs avocado
- 1 tbs low-fat natural or Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- Put spinach leaves over one slice of bread.
- In a small bowl, mash egg and avocado together.
- Add yoghurt, mustard and lemon juice and mix well.
- Spread over the remaining bread slice and sandwich to the spinach.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1286 kJ||686 kJ|
|Protein||13 g||7 g|
|Fat, total||15 g||8 g|
|— saturated||5 g||2 g|
|Carbohydrate||27 g||14 g|
|— sugars||5 g||2 g|
|Sodium||319 mg||170 mg|
|Fibre||4 g||2 g|
You might also like
Packed with vegetables and great served hot or cold, this simple slice will surprise you.
The sweetness of the peas and carrots makes this a tasty and vegie-packed version of felafel