Healthy Sundried Tomato Cheese & Salad Rolls Recipe
- wholemeal or wholegrain roll
- 2 slices reduced-fat cheese
- 2 x sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 handful rocket, baby spinach or lettuce leaves
- Pat dry all ingredients with a paper towel.
- Cut bread roll in half.
- Over the base, add cheese, sundried tomato, cucumber and leaves and sandwich with the top of the roll.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1678 kJ||854 kJ|
|Protein||23.9 g||12.2 g|
|Fat, total||13.6 g||6.9 g|
|— saturated||7.1 g||3.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||40.9 g||20.8 g|
|— sugars||9.1 g||4.6 g|
|Sodium||802.8 mg||408.8 mg|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g|
You might also like
Cowboys' (or girls') Pizza in a Hurry
Do you have fussy eaters? They'll love this vegie-packed "pizza"!
Honey Glazed Greens
Not keen on greens? You will be when you drizzle them with this honey soy dressing!