Healthy Chicken Pesto Wrap Recipe
- 1 wholemeal or wholegrain wrap
- 2 tsp basil pesto
- 90 g cooked or BBQ chicken breast
- 1/4 medium Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/4 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- Spread pesto down the centre of the wrap.
- Layer ingredients, fold the wrap over and roll up.
Try mustard instead of mayonnaise to add extra flavour to your salads and sandwiches.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||887 kJ||443 kJ|
|Protein||29.9 g||14.9 g|
|Fat, total||5.4 g||2.7 g|
|— saturated||1.2 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||9.6 g||4.8 g|
|— sugars||2.1 g||1 g|
|Sodium||289.3 mg||144.6 mg|
|Fibre||2.4 g||1.2 g|
You might also like
Fake Baked Loaded Sweet Potato
This 5-ingredient chicken is quick and easy to whip up for a weekday dinner.