Healthy Roast Beef & Chutney Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices wholemeal or multigrain bread
- 2 tsp chutney or relish
- 90 g roast beef, sliced
- 4 slices canned beetroot slice
- 1/2 medium carrot, grated
- 1 handful rocket, baby spinach or lettuce leaves, washed
- Spread chutney onto one slice of bread.
- Add other ingredients in the order listed.
- Make sure the beetroot and carrot aren't touching the bread to avoid a soggy sandwich.
- Top with the remaining slice of bread.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1451 kJ||591 kJ|
|Protein||36.2 g||14.8 g|
|Fat, total||5 g||2 g|
|— saturated||1.2 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||35.6 g||14.5 g|
|— sugars||10.2 g||4.2 g|
|Sodium||531.6 mg||216.7 mg|
|Fibre||6.1 g||2.5 g|