- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves, washed
- 1/2 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cooked
- 1/2 cup couscous, cooked
- 90 g cooked or BBQ chicken breast
- 1 tbs slivered almonds
- 1 tbs dried cranberries or fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2 tsp reduced-fat salad dressing, optional
- Mix together all ingredients except dressing (if using).
- Add dressing just before serving.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1387 kJ||437 kJ|
|Protein||35.5 g||11.2 g|
|Fat, total||4 g||1.2 g|
|— saturated||0.8 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||34.4 g||10.9 g|
|— sugars||10.3 g||3.2 g|
|Sodium||201.3 mg||63.5 mg|
|Fibre||6.6 g||2.1 g|
You might also like
Risotto can be tricky to make. Not anymore! This easy version doesn't need constant stirring.