Healthy Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap Recipe
- 1 sheet wholemeal or wholegrain wrap
- 1/4 small avocado, peeled and stoned
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 80 g skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion (including green top), ends trimmed, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Place bread on a flat surface.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and sweet chilli sauce together. Spread evenly over wrap bread.
- Layer remaining ingredients along one edge.
- Roll bread up tightly to enclose filling and cut in half.
There are many varieties of bread wraps available in the supermarket e.g. Mountain bread, Lavash or Pita bread.
This is a great way to use up leftover roast chicken meat.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||2010 kJ||674 kJ|
|Protein||28 g||9.4 g|
|Fat, total||30.7 g||10.3 g|
|— saturated||7.5 g||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||19.7 g||6.6 g|
|— sugars||8.3 g||2.8 g|
|Sodium||803.5 mg||269.4 mg|
|Fibre||7.4 g||1.5 g|
You might also like
Risotto can be tricky to make. Not anymore! This easy version doesn't need constant stirring.