Healthy Fruity Ice Cubes Recipe
- 1 kiwifruit, chopped
- 1 medium lime, chopped
- 1/4 whole pineapple, chopped
- 4 medium strawberry, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 500 mL water
- Wash and cut each fruit into a size slightly smaller than the ice cube tray moulds.
- You can add several pieces to each mould.
- Fill trays with a variety of fruits and mint, either keeping to a colour theme or including a variety of colours in each mould. Once trays are filled top up with water and freeze.
- Add to still or sparkling water.
Variation: Use other fruits and herbs such as frozen mixed berries, lemon, orange, sage leaves, thai basil, thyme, cucumber or cherries.
Serving Suggestion: Tip: Children enjoy these hand held treats on a hot day.
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.