Healthy Cucumber Skewers Recipe
- 1 long cucumber
- 1 1/4 L still or sparkling water, chilled
- Wash cucumber and chop off ends.
- Peel into strips length ways with a vegetable peeler, discarding outside strips of skin.
- Thread each strip through a medium length skewer with a rounded end several times from the pointed end to create a wave on the skewer.
- Fill a tall glass with still or sparkling water and add the cucumber skewer.
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
You might also like
Iced London Fog
We’ve adapted the classic British beverage to help you stay cool in a sweltering Australian summer.
Chickpeas are the secret hero ingredient that makes this peanut butter and banana sensation extra creamy!