Healthy Cucumber Skewers Recipe
- 1 long cucumber
- 1 1/4 L still or sparkling water, chilled
- Wash cucumber and chop off ends.
- Peel into strips length ways with a vegetable peeler, discarding outside strips of skin.
- Thread each strip through a medium length skewer with a rounded end several times from the pointed end to create a wave on the skewer.
- Fill a tall glass with still or sparkling water and add the cucumber skewer.
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
You might also like
Quick corn pikelets
These golden pikelets are easy to whip up and are great with all kinds of added vegies and spices.
Honey Roasted Chickpeas
Sweet and spicy, these baked chickpeas are a deliciously quick and healthy snack.
Peach & Rosemary Iced Tea
Enjoy this beautiful peach and rosemary tea with Sunday roast, at a dinner party or during a celebratory picnic in the park.