Healthy Butternut Pumpkin In Orange Recipe
- 300 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and thickly sliced
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- Place pumpkin in an ovenproof dish.
- Combine honey, orange juice and ginger and pour over pumpkin.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5-8 minutes or bake in oven at 180°C for 35 - 45 minutes, or until tender.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
Variation: Substitute sweet potato or sliced carrots for pumpkin.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||375 kJ||338 kJ|
|Protein||1.9 g||1.7 g|
|Fat, total||0.6 g||0.5 g|
|— saturated||0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||19.1 g||17.2 g|
|— sugars||17.6 g||15.8 g|
|Sodium||4.2 mg||3.8 mg|
|Fibre||1.5 g||1.4 g|
You might also like
Roasted Cauliflower & Barley Salad 3-2-1
The tangy yoghurt and cumin dressing is the hero of this satisfying salad.