Healthy Raspberry Mango Popsicles Recipe
- 1 mango
- 1 banana, peeled
- 200 g low-fat mango yoghurt
- 24 raspberries, fresh or frozen
1. Place mango, banana and yoghurt into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Put 6 raspberries into each cup and top with mango mix.
3. Secure lids on molds or insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight until solid.
4. Stand at room temperature for a few minutes before removing from mould.
- Place any combination of finely diced fruit into mould including: blueberries, strawberries, seedless watermelon, rockmelon, kiwifruit, drained canned peaches, apricots or pineapple in natural juice, and passionfruit pulp. Top with an unsweetened fruit juice such as orange, pineapple or apple and blackcurrant.
- For stripes of colour half fill moulds with one fruit, freeze for 4 hours or overnight then fill with a different flavour or colour of fruit or fruit yoghurt before freezing.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||407 kJ||320 kJ|
|Protein||3.3 g||2.6 g|
|Fat, total||1.9 g||1.5 g|
|— saturated||1.1 g||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||15.8 g||12.4 g|
|— sugars||14.7 g||11.5 g|
|Sodium||28.5 mg||22.4 mg|
|Fibre||1.6 g||1.2 g|
You might also like
Grilled Pineapple with Star Fruit
A naturally sweet and tasty fruit recipe, topped with a sprinkling of coconut.
Apple Pudding with Cinnamon Custard
An easy apple filled pudding with a fruity crust and warming cinnamon custard.