Healthy Sundried Tomato Cheese & Salad Rolls Recipe
- wholemeal or wholegrain roll
- 2 slices reduced-fat cheese
- 2 x sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 handful rocket, baby spinach or lettuce leaves
- Pat dry all ingredients with a paper towel.
- Cut bread roll in half.
- Over the base, add cheese, sundried tomato, cucumber and leaves and sandwich with the top of the roll.
Try mustard instead of mayonnaise to add extra flavour to your salads and sandwiches.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1679 kJ||855 kJ|
|Protein||23.9 g||12.2 g|
|Fat, total||13.6 g||6.9 g|
|— saturated||7.1 g||3.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||40.9 g||20.8 g|
|— sugars||9.1 g||4.7 g|
|Sodium||803 mg||409 mg|
|Fibre||8.1 g||4.1 g|
You might also like
Cowboys' (or girls') Pizza in a Hurry
Do you have fussy eaters? They'll love this vegie-packed "pizza"!
Roasted Cauliflower & Barley Salad 3-2-1
The tangy yoghurt and cumin dressing is the hero of this satisfying salad.