Healthy Sundried Tomato Cheese & Salad Rolls Recipe
- wholemeal or wholegrain roll
- 2 slices reduced-fat cheese
- 2 x sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 handful rocket, baby spinach or lettuce leaves
- Pat dry all ingredients with a paper towel.
- Cut bread roll in half.
- Over the base, add cheese, sundried tomato, cucumber and leaves and sandwich with the top of the roll.
Still hungry? Try a side of salad or vegies before going for seconds.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1679 kJ||855 kJ|
|Protein||23.9 g||12.2 g|
|Fat, total||13.6 g||6.9 g|
|— saturated||7.1 g||3.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||40.9 g||20.8 g|
|— sugars||9.1 g||4.7 g|
|Sodium||803 mg||409 mg|
|Fibre||8.1 g||4.1 g|
You might also like
Loaded Mushroom Burger
Packed full of flavour, this fully-loaded mushroom burger is a tasty alternative to take-away.
Roasted Cauliflower & Barley Salad 3-2-1
The tangy yoghurt and cumin dressing is the hero of this satisfying salad.