Healthy Wraps Recipe
- 2 large tortilla
- 2 large lettuce leaves, washed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta or low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 4 walnut halves
- Warm tortillas in microwave on HIGH (100%) for 40 seconds.
- Lay a lettuce leaf on each tortilla, then top with cheese, tomato, onion, cucumber and walnuts.
- Wrap one end of the tortilla enclosing the filling then fold over sides. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
Variation: Sliced lean meats and chutney or sliced chicken and snow pea shoots may replace the cottage cheese.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1063 kJ||402 kJ|
|Protein||14.3 g||5.4 g|
|Fat, total||11 g||4.2 g|
|— saturated||2.8 g||1 g|
|Carbohydrate||22.6 g||8.6 g|
|— sugars||6.1 g||2.3 g|
|Sodium||341 mg||129.1 mg|
|Fibre||3.6 g||1.4 g|