Healthy Toasted Tortilla Wraps Recipe
- 4 small tortilla
- 300 g can no-added-salt four bean mix, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 small avocado, peeled and sliced
- Mix beans and chilli sauce together
- Make sandwiches of tortillas, beans and avocado slices.
- Place on a non-stick fry pan to brown.
- To flatten, place a plate on top and weight it down with a large can.
- When browned and crisp, turn over. Repeat for next sandwich.
The two types of tortillas, wheat and corn, come in small and large sizes. Choose size according to use.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1926 kJ||765 kJ|
|Protein||11.5 g||4.6 g|
|Fat, total||29 g||11.5 g|
|— saturated||6.4 g||2.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||33.4 g||13.3 g|
|— sugars||4.5 g||1.8 g|
|Sodium||500.7 mg||199 mg|
|Fibre||10.3 g||4.1 g|
You might also like
Pumpkin & Feta Mini Frittatas
These mini frittata are great for brunch, a picnic or as a party canapé.