Healthy Warm Broccoli Dip Recipe
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 spring onion (including green top), finely chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 60 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tbs fresh coriander, freshly chopped
- pepper, to taste
- 3 carrots, sliced into batons
- 3 stalk celery, sliced into batons
- 12 grainy crackers
- Cook broccoli until very soft.
- Drain well in a colander then transfer to a food processor or blender. Add remaining ingredients and process. Stop processor to scrape the sides several times until dip is smooth.
- Serve warm.
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||387 kJ||320 kJ|
|Protein||5.1 g||4.2 g|
|Fat, total||3.8 g||3.1 g|
|— saturated||1.8 g||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||7.6 g||6.3 g|
|— sugars||2.8 g||2.3 g|
|Sodium||133.8 mg||110.8 mg|
|Fibre||4 g||3.3 g|
You might also like
Garlic Roasted Chickpeas
These crunchy spiced chickpeas are perfect for party nibbles or a quick, healthy snack.
Iced London Fog
We’ve adapted the classic British beverage to help you stay cool in a sweltering Australian summer.
Honey Roasted Chickpeas
Sweet and spicy, these baked chickpeas are a deliciously quick and healthy snack.