Healthy Hawaiian Chicken Roll Recipe
- 1 wholemeal or wholegrain roll
- 100 g skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1 ring pineapple
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1 medium iceberg lettuce leaf, roughly torn
- 1 tbs low-fat mayonnaise
- Cut bread roll in half.
- Over the base, add chicken slices, pineapple, tomato and lettuce leaf.
- Spread mayonnaise over bread top and sandwich with the base.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1963 kJ||512 kJ|
|Protein||39 g||10 g|
|Fat, total||11 g||3 g|
|— saturated||2 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||49 g||13 g|
|— sugars||16 g||4 g|
|Sodium||663 mg||173 mg|
|Fibre||6 g||2 g|
You might also like
Chargrilled Chicken & Vegie Stack With Salsa Verde
This fresh salsa verde is a great accompaniment to this delightful chicken.