Healthy Poolside Percy Recipe
- 6 strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 orange, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup coconut water, cold
- 1 1/3 cups no-added-sugar grapefruit flavoured sparkling water, cold
- 2 sprigs mint leaves, to serve, optional
- 2 slices cucumber, to serve, optional
- Add strawberries, orange and coconut water to a blender or jug that can be used with a stick blender. Blitz until smooth.
- Just before serving, divide into glasses (strain if desired) and top with 2/3 cup of sparkling water per glass.
- Garnish with mint and cucumber slices if desired.
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||187 kJ||56 kJ|
|Protein||0.8 g||0.2 g|
|Fat, total||0.1 g||0 g|
|— saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||8.6 g||2.6 g|
|— sugars||7.8 g||2.3 g|
|Sodium||29 mg||9 mg|
|Fibre||2.1 g||0.6 g|
You might also like
Quick corn pikelets
These golden pikelets are easy to whip up and are great with all kinds of added vegies and spices.
Iced London Fog
We’ve adapted the classic British beverage to help you stay cool in a sweltering Australian summer.