Healthy Zucchini & Corn Soup Recipe
- 2 medium zucchinis , chopped
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 x 400g can creamed corn
- 1/2 cup low-fat evaporated milk
- Place zucchini and stock in a large pot and bring to the boil.
- Simmer over gentle heat for 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Remove from heat, puree in a blender until smooth.
- Stir through creamed corn and milk.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
Choose plain water or soda water in place of a sugary drink.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||393 kJ||134 kJ|
|Protein||4.1 g||1.4 g|
|Fat, total||1.3 g||0.5 g|
|— saturated||0.3 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||15.3 g||5.2 g|
|— sugars||6.6 g||2.2 g|
|Sodium||907 mg||310 mg|
|Fibre||2.7 g||9 g|