Healthy Zucchini & Corn Soup Recipe
- 2 medium zucchinis , chopped
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 310 g can creamed corn
- 1/2 cup low-fat evaporated milk
- Place zucchini and stock in a large pot and bring to the boil.
- Simmer over gentle heat for 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Remove from heat, puree in a blender until smooth.
- Stir through creamed corn and milk.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||262 kJ||101 kJ|
|Protein||3.4 g||1.3 g|
|Fat, total||1.1 g||0.4 g|
|— saturated||0.3 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||9.3 g||3.6 g|
|— sugars||4.8 g||1.8 g|
|Sodium||796.9 mg||309.9 mg|
|Fibre||0.6 g||1.5 g|
You might also like
Creamy Vegetable Curry
A flavoursome curry bursting with vegies. A tasty way to help get your 2 and 5!
Green Pea Soup
Bright green in colour and fresh in taste - this soup is perfect for a cold Winter's night