Healthy Tuna & Lemon Pasta Recipe
- 250 g spaghetti or other pasta
- 425 g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 cups frozen green bean
- 1 tbs olive oil
- grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- pepper, to taste
- Add pasta to a pan of boiling water. Cook according to packet instructions (10-15 minutes) until almost cooked through. Add the green beans to the boiling water and cook for another 2 minutes. Drain pasta and beans.
- Put pasta and green beans back into the saucepan over low heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir until ingredients are mixed well and hot through.
- Add pepper to taste and serve.
We are family! Enjoy some quality time together at the dinner table and switch off all other distractions.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1437 kJ||486 kJ|
|Protein||23.9 g||8.1 g|
|Fat, total||6.9 g||2.3 g|
|— saturated||1.4 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||43.2 g||14.6 g|
|— sugars||1.3 g||0.4 g|
|Sodium||64 mg||21.6 mg|
|Fibre||5.1 g||1.7 g|
You might also like
Soft Shell Fish Taco 3-2-1
On the table in under 30 minutes, these soft shell tacos are loaded with flavour.