Healthy Grilled Fish With Salsa Recipe
- 2 corn cobs
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 capsicum, chopped
- 1/8 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lime
- spray olive or canola oil spray
- 240 g firm white boneless fish fillet
- Place corn (with green husk still on) in a microwave-safe bowl with a tablespoon of water.
- Microwave, covered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes or until just tender.
- In a medium bowl, add tomato, cucumber, avocado, capsicum, onion, coriander, pepper and juice of ½ a lime. Mix gently to combine.
- Heat a griddle or large non-stick pan on medium-high heat.
- Lightly spray corn with oil then cook, turning frequently, for 5 minutes or until lightly charred; set aside. Husks can be removed or left on.
- Lightly spray fish with oil then cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve fish with corn, salsa and remaining lime.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1893 kJ||350 kJ|
|Protein||37 g||7 g|
|Fat, total||17 g||3 g|
|— saturated||3 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||30 g||6 g|
|— sugars||14 g||3 g|
|Sodium||140 mg||26 mg|
|Fibre||15 g||3 g|