Healthy Grilled Fish With Salsa Recipe
- 2 corn cobs
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 capsicum, chopped
- 1/8 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lime
- spray olive or canola oil spray
- 240 g firm white boneless fish fillet
- Place corn (with green husk still on) in a microwave-safe bowl with a tablespoon of water.
- Microwave, covered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes or until just tender.
- In a medium bowl, add tomato, cucumber, avocado, capsicum, onion, coriander, pepper and juice of ½ a lime. Mix gently to combine.
- Heat a griddle or large non-stick pan on medium-high heat.
- Lightly spray corn with oil then cook, turning frequently, for 5 minutes or until lightly charred; set aside. Husks can be removed or left on.
- Lightly spray fish with oil then cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve fish with corn, salsa and remaining lime.
We are family! Enjoy some quality time together at the dinner table and switch off all other distractions.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1893 kJ||350 kJ|
|Protein||37 g||7 g|
|Fat, total||17 g||3 g|
|— saturated||3 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||30 g||6 g|
|— sugars||14 g||3 g|
|Sodium||140 mg||26 mg|
|Fibre||15 g||3 g|