Healthy Tandoori Chicken & Salad Wrap Recipe
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat
- 1 tbs tandoori paste
- 2 tbs low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp tandoori paste , extra
- 4 wholegrain or reduced-fat tortillas or soft wraps (20cm)
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved, sliced into thin strips lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and sliced into strips
- 60 g snow pea sprouts
- 20 mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (180°C fan forced).
- Coat chicken in tandoori paste then place in a medium baking dish or onto an oven tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Once cool enough to handle, slice thinly.
- Combine yoghurt with extra tandoori paste; spread 2 teaspoons evenly on each wrap. Layer equal amounts of chicken, cucumber, capsicum and sprouts on one edge of each wrap, top with a row of mint leaves.
- Roll up tightly to enclose filling and cut in half.
Cover and refrigerate tandoori coated chicken for as long as time permits, from 30 minutes to overnight.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1563 kJ||600 kJ|
|Protein||29.6 g||11.4 g|
|Fat, total||6.9 g||2.7 g|
|— saturated||1.8 g||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||43.8 g||16.8 g|
|— sugars||6 g||2.3 g|
|Sodium||656.9 mg||252.3 mg|
|Fibre||7.6 g||2.9 g|
You might also like
Fake Baked Loaded Sweet Potato
This 5-ingredient chicken is quick and easy to whip up for a weekday dinner.
Asian Noodle Soup
A light, tasty soup packed with chicken, noodles, vegetables and a hint of ginger.