Healthy Pine Berry Frappe Recipe
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 250g punnet strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple slice in natural juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup no-added-sugar apple and cranberry juice, chilled
- 8 mint leaves, plus extra, to serve
- 1 cup crushed ice, extra, to serve
- Place ice, strawberries, pineapple, juices and mint into a blender jug; blend until smooth.
- Divide extra crushed ice between 2 glasses, pour over juice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||319 kJ||55 kJ|
|Protein||1.5 g||0.3 g|
|Fat, total||0.5 g||0.1 g|
|— saturated||0.1 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||16 g||2.8 g|
|— sugars||15.9 g||2.8 g|
|Sodium||13.4 mg||2.3 mg|
|Fibre||1.6 g||0.3 g|
You might also like
Quick corn pikelets
These golden pikelets are easy to whip up and are great with all kinds of added vegies and spices.
Chickpeas are the secret hero ingredient that makes this peanut butter and banana sensation extra creamy!