Healthy Pine Berry Frappe Recipe
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 250g punnet strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple slice in natural juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup no-added-sugar apple and cranberry juice, chilled
- 8 mint leaves, plus extra, to serve
- 1 cup crushed ice, extra, to serve
- Place ice, strawberries, pineapple, juices and mint into a blender jug; blend until smooth.
- Divide extra crushed ice between 2 glasses, pour over juice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||319 kJ||55 kJ|
|Protein||1.5 g||0.3 g|
|Fat, total||0.5 g||0.1 g|
|— saturated||0.1 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||16 g||2.8 g|
|— sugars||15.9 g||2.8 g|
|Sodium||13.4 mg||2.3 mg|
|Fibre||1.6 g||0.3 g|
You might also like
Honey Roasted Chickpeas
Sweet and spicy, these baked chickpeas are a deliciously quick and healthy snack.
This vibrant green drink delivers fruity sweetness to your tastebuds before revealing a powerful punch of earthy green goodness.