Healthy Omelette Recipe
- 2 eggs
- pepper, according to taste
- 1 tsp margarine
- Break the eggs into a bowl. Add some pepper and whisk with a fork to break up the yolk.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat. Add a teaspoon of margarine and tilt the pan slightly so the margarine melts and covers the pan.
- When the margarine has melted, pour the eggs into the pan. Let the mixture set slightly.
- Tilt pan gently to let egg mixture spread and fill spaces. Leave to set for 1 minute.
- Place desired filling over half of the omelette.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the omelette over the filling.
- Tilt the pan, and slide the omelette onto a serving plate.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with your desired choice of filling such as capsicum, tomato, mushrooms and cheese.
Love sweet coffee? Try reducing the amount of sugar you have a quarter of a teaspoon at a time to trick your taste buds!
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||885 kJ||692 kJ|
|Protein||15.6 g||12.2 g|
|Fat, total||16.8 g||13.1 g|
|— saturated||6.7 g||5.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||0 g||0 g|
|— sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||185.6 mg||145 mg|