- 4 wholemeal or wholegrain rolls
- 1 spring onion (including green top), sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves, optional
- 4 small egg
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tbs reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Slice off the top of each roll and scoop out the soft bread inside, leaving the bottom and sides of the roll intact. Arrange the rolls on the baking tray. Reserve the tops and middles.
- Divide the spring onion, tomato, mushroom and spinach between the rolls.
- Crack an egg into each roll. Season with pepper. Sprinkle the eggs with the grated cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until eggs are to your liking. Add the tops and middles during the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1295 kJ||653 kJ|
|Protein||18.8 g||9.5 g|
|Fat, total||8.4 g||4.2 g|
|— saturated||2.9 g||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||36.4 g||18.3 g|
|— sugars||3.9 g||2 g|
|Sodium||567.8 mg||286.8 mg|
|Fibre||5.6 g||2.8 g|