Healthy Pesto Toast Topper Recipe
- 1 slice wholegrain bread, toasted
- 1/2 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 spring onion (including green top), diced
- 2 tbs reduced-fat ricotta or low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 tbs basil pesto
- Mix tomato, onion and ricotta in a small bowl.
- Spread toast with pesto and top with tomato mix.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||829 kJ||462 kJ|
|Protein||10.1 g||5.6 g|
|Fat, total||7.4 g||4.1 g|
|— saturated||2.3 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||21.1 g||11.7 g|
|— sugars||4.4 g||2.4 g|
|Sodium||420.6 mg||234.5 mg|
|Fibre||3.2 g||1.8 g|