Healthy Baked Potato Recipe
- 4 potatoes , washed
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
- Place potatoes in an ovenproof dish and cook for 50 minutes, or until tender.
- Make 2 cuts in an ‘X’ shape, across the top of each potato.
- Carefully open out halfway to the base, flattening slightly to hold open.
- Fill with desired filling.
Optional fillings (place selected filling inside potato, cook in oven for 8-10 minutes until warm)
Low-fat grated cheese and chopped tomato
No-added-salt baked beans
Can tuna in spring water drained with drained no-added-salt canned corn kernels
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||448 kJ||367 kJ|
|Protein||4 g||3 g|
|Fat, total||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|— saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||20 g||17 g|
|— sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Sodium||21 mg||17 mg|
You might also like
Packed with vegetables and great served hot or cold, this simple slice will surprise you.
Creamy Vegetable Curry
A flavoursome curry bursting with vegies. A tasty way to help get your 2 and 5!