Healthy Fruity Wrap Recipe
- 2 wholegrain or reduced-fat tortillas or soft wraps (20cm)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup oranges, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbs reduced-fat cream cheese or ricotta cheese
- Lay the wrap bread slices on a flat working surface. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each wrap, leaving a 1 cm border.
- Layer each colour of fruit in a row to make a "rainbow".
- Roll up the wrap, cut in half and serve immediately.
Variation: Substitute the fruit in this recipe with your favourite fruit (fresh or canned). If using canned fruit, drain well to prevent the wrap going soggy.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1428 kJ||386 kJ|
|Protein||11.9 g||3.2 g|
|Fat, total||5 g||1.3 g|
|— saturated||2.3 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||55.8 g||15.1 g|
|— sugars||22.3 g||6 g|
|Sodium||440.9 mg||119.2 mg|
|Fibre||11.2 g||3 g|
You might also like
Avocado Egg & Rocket Toast Topper
Try a different topper on a piece of toast each day of the working week!
Fluffy Spinach & Mushroom Omelette
Delicious and satisfying, this omelette will soon become a breakfast favourite.