Healthy Mexicorn Salsa Toast Topper Recipe
- 1 slice wholegrain bread, toasted
- 2 tbs reduced-salt corn kernels
- 1/3 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 slices red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbs no-added-salt red kidney beans
- chilli flake, optional
- In a bowl, mix all the topper ingredients.
- Spread over toast and serve.
Love sweet coffee? Try reducing the amount of sugar you have a quarter of a teaspoon at a time to trick your taste buds!
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||642 kJ||438 kJ|
|Protein||6 g||4 g|
|Fat, total||2 g||1 g|
|— saturated||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||26 g||18 g|
|— sugars||4 g||3 g|
|Sodium||331 mg||226 mg|
|Fibre||5 g||3 g|