Healthy Overnight No-Cook Fruity Oats Recipe
- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 1/3 cups reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 cup canned peaches in natural juice, drained and roughly diced
- 2 tbs slivered almonds
- 2 tbs dried cranberries
- In a 1-litre container, add oats, milk and yoghurt. Mix until well combined.
- Add peaches, almonds and cranberries. Gently stir.
- Cover container and refrigerate overnight.
- Substitute peaches with your favourite fruit (fresh, frozen, canned or dried).
- Heat in microwave on HIGH (100%) for 45 seconds to make a warm breakfast.
Simple switch idea: try reduced-fat milk, cheese and yoghurt.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||993 kJ||418 kJ|
|Protein||11 g||5 g|
|Fat, total||6 g||3 g|
|— saturated||1 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||32 g||13 g|
|— sugars||17 g||7 g|
|Sodium||91 mg||38 mg|
|Fibre||4 g||2 g|