- olive or canola oil spray
- 4 sausages
- 4 wholemeal or wholegrain rolls, halved
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen corn kernel
- 1/2 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato salsa
- 225 g can beetroot, drained
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 4 lettuce leaves, shredded
- Lightly spray a non-stick frypan with oil and place on medium to high heat. Cook sausages, turning frequently, for 10 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside to rest for 2 minutes before cutting into long diagonal slices.
- In a bowl, mix tomato, corn kernels, onion and salsa. Spread the salsa mix over the four bottoms of the rolls.
- Top each roll with beetroot, sausages, carrot and lettuce. Cover with top of the rolls and serve.
We are family! Enjoy some quality time together at the dinner table and switch off all other distractions.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1620 kJ||524 kJ|
|Protein||17.2 g||5.6 g|
|Fat, total||13 g||4.2 g|
|— saturated||4.9 g||1.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||45.9 g||14.8 g|
|— sugars||9.7 g||3.2 g|
|Sodium||1032 mg||333.7 mg|
|Fibre||8.9 g||2.9 g|
You might also like
Indonesian Slow Cooked Beef 3-2-1
This fragrant beef and vegie combo will have you dreaming of your next Indonesian get-away.
Mexican Mince - Nachos Style
This mince is so versatile, check out the variations or invent your own!