Healthy Asian Slaw & Sweet Chilli Tuna Recipe
- 1/2 cup cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 3 snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1/4 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 90 g can tuna in sweet chilli sauce
- Mix together vegetables, apple and rice.
- Add tuna just before serving.
Squeeze a little lemon juice on the apple after slicing to prevent browning, or slice it up at the last minute.
Try mustard instead of mayonnaise to add extra flavour to your salads and sandwiches.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||906 kJ||323 kJ|
|217 Cal||77 Cal|
|Protein||18.4 g||6.6 g|
|Fat, total||2.3 g||0.8 g|
|— saturated||0.6 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||27.7 g||9.9 g|
|— sugars||10.3 g||3.7 g|
|Sodium||366.2 mg||130.6 mg|
|Fibre||4.5 g||1.6 g|