Healthy Salmon Salad Wrap Recipe
- 1 sheet wholemeal or wholegrain wrap
- 1 tbs reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 6 slices cucumber
- 1 cup rocket, baby spinach or lettuce leaves
- 105 g can no-added-salt pink salmon, drained
- Place bread on a flat surface.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the wrap bread.
- Along one edge, layer the tomato, cucumber, baby spinach leaves and salmon.
- Roll bread up tightly to enclose filling and cut in half.
There are many varieties of bread wraps available in the supermarket eg. Mountain, Lavash or Pita bread.
Still hungry? Try a side of salad or vegies before going for seconds.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1895 kJ||417 kJ|
|Protein||35 g||7.7 g|
|Fat, total||14.4 g||3.2 g|
|— saturated||5.4 g||1.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||41.1 g||9 g|
|— sugars||7.5 g||1.7 g|
|Sodium||878.2 mg||193.4 mg|
|Fibre||3 g||1.1 g|
You might also like
Japanese Sesame Tuna Rice Bowl 3-2-1
These Japanese poke bowls are quick to prepare and packed full of fresh ingredients.