Healthy Salmon Salad Wrap Recipe
- 1 sheet wholemeal or wholegrain wrap
- 1 tbs reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 6 slices cucumber
- 1 cup rocket, baby spinach or lettuce leaves
- 105 g can no-added-salt pink salmon, drained
- Place bread on a flat surface.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the wrap bread.
- Along one edge, layer the tomato, cucumber, baby spinach leaves and salmon.
- Roll bread up tightly to enclose filling and cut in half.
There are many varieties of bread wraps available in the supermarket eg. Mountain, Lavash or Pita bread.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1895 kJ||417 kJ|
|Protein||35 g||7.7 g|
|Fat, total||14.4 g||3.2 g|
|— saturated||5.4 g||1.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||41.1 g||9 g|
|— sugars||7.5 g||1.7 g|
|Sodium||878.2 mg||193.4 mg|
|Fibre||3 g||1.1 g|
You might also like
Tuna Avocado Salad
Refreshing and filling as a snack, side or meal. Perfect for a healthy lunch at work!
Tuna Salad in Turkish Bread
Packed with tuna, rocket and cheese, this dish is a pocket-full of taste!