Healthy Tuna Avocado Salad Recipe
- 315 g tuna in spring water, drained
- 300 g can no-added-salt cannelini or butter beans, drained
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, seeded and cubed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp lemon rind, grated
- 1 tbs basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs low-fat natural yoghurt
- pepper, to taste
- In a bowl lightly fold tuna, beans, tomato and avocado.
- In a small bowl mix other ingredients together to make the dressing and pour over tuna mixture.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1011 kJ||466 kJ|
|Protein||17.6 g||8.1 g|
|Fat, total||14.7 g||6.8 g|
|— saturated||3.7 g||1.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||8 g||3.7 g|
|— sugars||3.4 g||1.6 g|
|Sodium||180.1 mg||83.1 mg|
|Fibre||5.2 g||2.4 g|
You might also like
Tuna Salad in Turkish Bread
Packed with tuna, rocket and cheese, this dish is a pocket-full of taste!
Japanese Sesame Tuna Rice Bowl 3-2-1
These Japanese poke bowls are quick to prepare and packed full of fresh ingredients.