Healthy Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 425 g can tuna in spring water
- 2 sticks celery, diced
- 2 tbs low-fat mayonnaise
- 8 slices wholegrain bread
- 4 leaves lettuce
- Place tuna in a medium sized bowl and break up the large pieces with a fork.
- Stir the celery through the tuna. Add the mayonnaise and mix well to combine.
- Spread the tuna mixture evenly over the 4 slices of bread. Season with pepper.
- Top each with a lettuce leaf and another slice of bread, before cutting the sandwich in half.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||957 kJ||583 kJ|
|Protein||18.5 g||11.3 g|
|Fat, total||5 g||3 g|
|— saturated||0.8 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||25 g||15.2 g|
|— sugars||6.6 g||4 g|
|Sodium||596.7 mg||363.5 mg|
|Fibre||4.2 g||2.5 g|
You might also like
Tuna Salad in Turkish Bread
Packed with tuna, rocket and cheese, this dish is a pocket-full of taste!