Healthy Watermelon Fizz Recipe
- 1 cup watermelon, fresh or frozen
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup water, cold
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 1 1/3 cups no-added-sugar raspberry flavoured sparkling water, cold
- 2 tsp mint leaves, to serve, optional
- Add watermelon, sugar, water and lime juice to a blender or jug that can be used with a stick blender. Blitz until smooth. This can also be done with a fork or potato masher if you don’t mind it a little chunkier.
- Just before serving, divide into glasses and top up with 2/3 cup of sparkling water per glass.
- Decorate with fresh mint if desired.
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||189 kJ||59 kJ|
|Protein||0.6 g||0.2 g|
|Fat, total||0 g||0 g|
|— saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||10.2 g||3.2 g|
|— sugars||9.9 g||3.1 g|
|Sodium||13 mg||4 mg|
|Fibre||0.7 g||0.2 g|
You might also like
Quick corn pikelets
These golden pikelets are easy to whip up and are great with all kinds of added vegies and spices.
Iced London Fog
We’ve adapted the classic British beverage to help you stay cool in a sweltering Australian summer.