Healthy Banana Parcels Recipe
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced in half lengthways
- pulp of 1 large passionfruit
- 4 large strawberries
- 1/2 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- rind of half an orange
- Preheat barbecue.
- Take 4 squares of aluminium foil and fold each to make double thickness. Place banana in centre and sprinkle with half of passionfruit pulp.
- Turn in the edges of foil to enclose banana.
- Place on barbecue and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove to serving plate. Open up parcel, slice a strawberry on top of each parcel. Top with remaining passionfruit.
- In the small bowl mix yoghurt and orange rind and serve with parcel.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||495 kJ||307 kJ|
|Protein||3.8 g||2.4 g|
|Fat, total||0.9 g||0.5 g|
|— saturated||0.4 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||22.2 g||13.8 g|
|— sugars||19.2 g||11.9 g|
|Sodium||31.8 mg||19.7 mg|
|Fibre||3.3 g||2 g|