Healthy Simple Guacamole Recipe
- 2 avocados, peeled and stoned
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbs coriander or parsley, chopped
- pepper, to taste
- chilli sauce, to taste
- Mash avocado and combine with tomato, garlic, lemon juice, onion and coriander.
- Season with pepper and enough chilli sauce to give a gentle ‘kick’.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||547 kJ||624 kJ|
|Protein||1.5 g||1.8 g|
|Fat, total||13 g||14.8 g|
|— saturated||2.9 g||3.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||1.2 g||1.3 g|
|— sugars||1.1 g||1.2 g|
|Sodium||5.4 mg||6.2 mg|
|Fibre||2.1 g||2.4 g|