Tropical fruit smoothie
- 1/2 ripe banana, frozen, roughly chopped
- 1 mango cheek, frozen, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple in natural juice, undrained
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- pulp of 1 large passionfruit
- Place frozen fruit, pineapple and milk into a blender jug; blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 serving glasses.
- Spoon pulp of half a passionfruit on top of each smoothie; serve immediately.
Mango flesh and ripe peeled bananas can be frozen in ziplock bags for use in smoothies and fruit sorbet. Freeze for several hours or overnight before blending.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||592 kJ||232 kJ|
|Protein||6 g||2.4 g|
|Fat, total||2.1 g||0.8 g|
|— saturated||1.2 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||23.5 g||9.2 g|
|— sugars||22.7 g||8.9 g|
|Sodium||53.3 mg||20.9 mg|
|Fibre||2.7 g||1.1 g|