- 125 g spiral or bowtie pasta (3 cups cooked)
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 185 g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheese, grated
- Bring a saucepan full of water to the boil over medium heat.
- Add pasta, cover, and cook for 12 minutes or until soft.
- Strain the pasta, discarding the water. Return pasta to the pan.
- Add the flour and mix to coat the pasta.
- Add the milk and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook, stirring, until sauce thickens.
- Add the tuna, peas and basil. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the cheese and cook until cheese has melted.
- Season with pepper.
- Serve warm.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1224 kJ||477 kJ|
|Protein||22.3 g||8.7 g|
|Fat, total||6.5 g||2.5 g|
|— saturated||3.6 g||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||32.7 g||12.8 g|
|— sugars||6.4 g||2.5 g|
|Sodium||153.5 mg||59.8 mg|
|Fibre||5.8 g||2.3 g|
You might also like
Soft Shell Fish Taco 3-2-1
On the table in under 30 minutes, these soft shell tacos are loaded with flavour.