Healthy Hummus Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- 1 tbs hummus
- 1 stick celery, finely diced
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 small carrot, grated
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lettuce leaf, roughly torn
- In a small bowl, mix hummus and celery.
- Spread over 1 slice of bread.
- Add cucumber slices, grated carrot, tomatoes and lettuce leaf.
- Top with remaining bread.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||958 kJ||437 kJ|
|Protein||8 g||4 g|
|Fat, total||6 g||3 g|
|— saturated||0.8 g||0.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||32 g||15 g|
|— sugars||5 g||2 g|
|Sodium||419 mg||191 mg|
|Fibre||7 g||3 g|
You might also like
Cowboys' (or girls') Pizza in a Hurry
Do you have fussy eaters? They'll love this vegie-packed "pizza"!