Healthy Tomato Soup Recipe
- 2 x 400 g cans no-added-salt diced tomatoes
- 2 tbs no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 tsp reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 400 g can no-added-salt red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernel
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander, optional
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin, optional
- Add all ingredients plus one can filled with water (1½ cups) to a medium saucepan.
- Cook over high heat until the soup boils. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes or until the soup reduces and thickens.
Try mustard instead of mayonnaise to add extra flavour to your salads and sandwiches.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||577 kJ||197 kJ|
|Protein||6.8 g||2.3 g|
|Fat, total||1.1 g||0.4 g|
|— saturated||0.1 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||20.7 g||7.1 g|
|— sugars||9.7 g||3.3 g|
|Sodium||450 mg||153.7 mg|
|Fibre||7.7 g||2.6 g|
You might also like
Honey Glazed Greens
Not keen on greens? You will be when you drizzle them with this honey soy dressing!