Healthy Mexican Corn Salad Recipe
- 420 g can sweet corn kernels (or 1 corn cob, cooked)
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and diced
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- 2 spring onions (including green tops), sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp low-fat natural yoghurt, per serve
- Combine all ingredients except yoghurt.
- Mix well and spoon into a serving bowl.
- Top with yoghurt.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with homemade guacamole (see recipe).
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||394 kJ||221 kJ|
|Protein||2.6 g||1.5 g|
|Fat, total||3.7 g||2.1 g|
|— saturated||0.5 g||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||11.1 g||6.2 g|
|— sugars||5.3 g||3 g|
|Sodium||169.2 mg||95.2 mg|
|Fibre||3 g||1.7 g|