Blueberry, pineapple and sage water
- 1/2 punnet blueberries
- 1/4 pineapple
- 15 leaves sage, lightly beaten
- 1 tray ice cubes
- 1 1/4 L Still or sparkling water, chilled
- Add blueberries, pineapple and sage leaves to a jug.
- Gently press with the back of a spoon to slightly bruise and release the flavour.
- Add ice and water.
- When blueberries aren't in season try another berry, like boysenberries, mulberries, blackberries, strawberries, youngberries, cherries or red or black currants.
- Frozen berries or pineapple canned in juice
Serving Suggestion: Freeze the fruit before-hand to keep your water cooler on a hot day