Healthy Stir Fry Noodles Recipe
- fresh or dried noodles
- olive or canola oil spray
- 6 eggs
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 chilli, sliced, optional
- 1/4 cabbage, shredded
- 1 capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 400 g can baby corn spears, drained
- 2 tbs reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- spring onions (including green tops), sliced, optional
- bean sprouts, optional
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Spray a wok or large non-stick frypan with oil and heat. Add half the egg and swirl to form a thin omelette. Remove omelette from pan, roll up and cut into thin slices. Set aside and repeat with remaining egg.
- Spray pan with oil and place on high heat. Stir-fry onion until soft. Add garlic and chilli and cook for another couple of minutes, until soft.
- Add cabbage, capsicum, carrots, corn and sauces. Cook until vegetables are just tender.
- In bowls divide up the noodles, vegie mix and omelette. Top with spring onions and beansprouts if you like.
We are family! Enjoy some quality time together at the dinner table and switch off all other distractions.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1295 kJ||334 kJ|
|Protein||15.3 g||3.9 g|
|Fat, total||12.2 g||0 g|
|— saturated||3.5 g||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||30.9 g||8 g|
|— sugars||8.3 g||2.1 g|
|Sodium||704 mg||182 mg|
|Fibre||7.2 g||1.8 g|
You might also like
Sticky Tofu Noodles 3-2-1
A good quality curry paste is a great shortcut to adding a flavour punch to tofu.