Healthy Strawberry & Kiwifruit Popsicle Recipe
- 6 disposable plastic cups
- 6 popsicle sticks
- 1 250g punnet strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- Drop strawberries and kiwi fruit into each disposable cup.
- Pour orange juice over fruit, add a pop stick to each cup and freeze until set.
- Run under hot water to remove from cup.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
Having a party? Serve vegie sticks and water crackers with salsa rather than high-fat chips and dips.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||191 kJ||124 kJ|
|Protein||1.8 g||1.2 g|
|Fat, total||0.1 g||0.1 g|
|— saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||7.9 g||5.1 g|
|— sugars||7.9 g||5.1 g|
|Sodium||6.7 mg||4.4 mg|
|Fibre||2 g||1.3 g|
You might also like
Chickpeas are the secret hero ingredient that makes this peanut butter and banana sensation extra creamy!