- 1/2 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tbs cornflour
- 2 reduced-fat milk
- 2 tbs reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- Steam vegetables for 6-8 minutes until tender and place in an ovenproof dish.
- In a saucepan, mix cornflour with a little milk to form a paste, stir in remaining milk and bring to the boil, stirring until thickened. Add mozarella and nutmeg and pour over vegetables.
- Top with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Grill for 3-4 minutes until golden brown or bake in a moderate oven for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
Start to LiveLighter today
Become a member for free and receive your personalised meal plan.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||530 kJ||276 kJ|
|Protein||9.7 g||5 g|
|Fat, total||3.4 g||1.8 g|
|— saturated||2.1 g||1.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||12.3 g||6.4 g|
|— sugars||6 g||3.2 g|
|Sodium||153.2 mg||79.9 mg|
|Fibre||3.3 g||1.7 g|